Projekt-Kodu is the only eco-hostel submerged in the lush old-growth forest of Lahemaa National Park. We are located only 1km from scenic Hara bay and just a 15-minute cycle to two fresh water lakes. Stay with us and explore all of what the park has to offer, including our unique accommodation and facilities. A minimum 2-night's stay is highly recommended!
Welcome to your forest home…
2 Night Experience
- Walk or cycle 1km to tranquil Hara Beach
- Explore Hara's Abandoned Soviet Submarine Base (3km)
- Hike MajaKivi Forest Trail
- Forage forest floor berries en route to Lohja Lake
- Cycle 5km to the well known Viru Raba bogs
- Enjoy two home cooked dinners using organic & local produce
- Unwind in our unique hand-crafted strawbale sauna
3 Night Experience
- Begin each day with farm-fresh continental breakfast
- Cycle the winding Lahemaa Coastline to Estonia's most northern point, Purekkari Neem
- Cycle to the traditional Captains village of Kasmu
- Hop from rock-to-rock to beat the tide & reach Devil's Island (also in Kasmu)!
- Cool off in the clear waters of the Clay Lake (2km from PK) with an optional full body clay scrub!
- Enjoy three farm-to-table dinners at Projekt-Kodu
- Have an evening soak in our cast-iron forest hot tubs