(Updated May 25, 2020)
We are delighted to say that we will open our doors on May 29th!
We are following government guidelines to ensure our site is extra clean and reducing risks associated with COVID-19. Projekt-Kodu remains the perfect retreat for those seeking a healthy and nourishing place in nature. There has never been a more needed time to retreat with loved ones into nature.
Given the unusual circumstances of COVID-19, we have a made a few adjustments to our usual operations so your stay is just as enjoyable:
- All of our tents are surrounded by trees and plenty of fresh air! We thoroughly clean each tent between guests and give them a little extra airing. As always, fresh bed linen and towels await you.
- Keeping in-line with social distancing rules, our dorms are only open to group bookings.
- Sauna and hot tub will be temporarily closed; however we have upgraded our bath tub system so that you can run your own forest bath! This meets with government guidelines as the baths are not part of our spa. We also still have beautiful hot rain showers for you to wash daily in. We will regularly clean the baths and will also have sanitizer available to ensure your comfort and cleanliness.
- Sauna will open on June 1!
- Our vegetarian kitchen remains open! Now we will be serving nourishing meals three times a day – breakfast, lunch and dinner. To comply with guidelines, there is no kitchen or refrigeration available for guest use. Please do not bring your own food to cook. There is also no grill for you to grill on. Find more information about our food options and prices here: https://projekt-kodu.ee/dining/
- We have a licensed bar on site and ask that you refrain from bringing your own alcohol.
We are a retreat space for individuals or groups looking to embrace the the slower pace of life for a few days. Unwinding and relaxing can take some time, so we have a two day minimum stay. We do not have an alcohol or grilling culture, so if you are looking to camp in nature for a night, we recommend one the nearby RMK sites.
If you need to cancel your booking – our cancellation policy remains:
At least 72hrs notice: 50% of booking is refunded or 100% value voucher
Less than 72hrs notice: no refund
Keeping to our cancellation policy allows us to support our staff and the sustain the future of our small business. We hope for your understanding and solidarity in this situation. In case of last minute cancelling due to illness or other – please contact your travel or health insurance.
We look forward to welcoming you and seeing all of your smiling faces.25